Address: Via F.lli Cardinali Cicognani on the corner with Via Masironi.
Description: Just outside of the town walls, rises the monastery, a complex building of important architectural construction. Authorised by Leone X in 1518 as a home for practising Minor Friars, its arcade conserves the ceramics and a Pieta by Giuseppe Rossetti also known as “Mutino”. Inside, on the big altar, there is a magnificent table by Palmezzano. On the right, a painting by Girolama Marchesi also known as “il Bagnacavallo”. There are also paintings in tempera by Giuseppe Ugonia, railings and lamps in wrought iron by Eugenio Baldi, and two cloisters one of which has been recently restored.
Holy Mass is celebrated at 11.30 a.m. Weekdays at 17.00Opening times: The church is open every day from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 4.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
Entrance fees: free admission